As we continue adjusting to our new normal, finding time to treat yourself and practice self care is more important than ever!
Spa 33, our on property spa, has created this simple and easy at home treatment using ingredients you likely have in your pantry already.
Created to soothe itchy, dry, winter-chapped hands this wrap will have you feeling relaxed in no time.
Home Spa Sugar Scrub and Honey Hand Wrap
|½ Cup Olive Oil or Coconut Oil|
|½ Cup Sugar|
|¼ Cup Honey|
- Mix olive oil and sugar to form a paste.
- Massage over hands to lightly exfoliate; then rinse with warm water.
- Warm honey in microwave and apply to hands (BE CAREFUL! – do not let it get too hot!).
- Wrap hands with plastic wrap, and relax for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water & pat dry.
Let us know if you try out the recipe and what you thought!